Music Festival Must-Haves In 2023
As an affiliate marketer, we may earn from qualifying purchases. If you choose to purchase an item we have shared, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Welcome to our music festival must haves in 2023. Music festivals are one of the most exciting events to attend. They bring together music lovers, foodies, and culture enthusiasts in one place, allowing them to have fun and create memories. In 2023, music festivals are expected to be even more exciting, and attendees need to be adequately prepared. Here are some of the must-have items for music festivals in 2023. We’ve even provided the links where you can buy our favorite picks. Of course, be sure to check the rules for every festival to make sure an item you take is on the approved list. We know this music festival must haves list is pretty long so split these items up with your friends so you will all have everything you need.
- A Portable Charger – One of the most important items you need at a music festival is a portable charger. With all the pictures, videos, and social media posts you’ll be sharing, your phone’s battery is bound to drain out fast. A portable charger will keep your phone charged, allowing you to capture all the exciting moments and stay connected with your friends.
2. Comfortable Shoes – Comfortable shoes are a must-have for music festivals. You’ll be standing and dancing for hours, and you don’t want to end up with sore feet. Opt for sneakers or sandals with a cushioned sole that will provide support and prevent your feet from hurting.
3. Sunscreen – The sun can be intense, especially during summer festivals, so make sure to bring sunscreen. Apply sunscreen generously to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun’s rays. You can opt for a spray-on sunscreen for easy application.
4. A Hat – A hat is another item you should consider bringing to a music festival. It will protect your face and head from the sun and keep you cool. A wide-brimmed hat will provide more shade, but you can also opt for a baseball cap or a bucket hat.
5. A Water Bottle – Staying hydrated is crucial when attending a music festival, especially if it’s hot outside. Bring a water bottle to refill throughout the day. Some festivals even have water stations where you can refill your bottle for free.
6. Earplugs – Music festivals can be loud, and prolonged exposure to loud noise can damage your hearing. Earplugs are an essential item to have to protect your ears. They also come in handy if you want to take a break from the music but still want to be present at the festival. Our favorite earplugs and the only ones we use are Eargasm Earplugs. Click the link and enter THEMUSICROOM at checkout to receive 10% off your order!
7. Hand Sanitizer and Wet Wipes – Music festivals can be crowded, and it’s easy to pick up germs. Hand sanitizer and wet wipes are an easy way to keep your hands clean, wipe off tables or chairs, and avoid getting sick. You can opt for travel-sized products that you can carry with you throughout the festival.
8. A Fanny Pack or Small Backpack – Carrying a bag is a convenient way to keep all your essential items in one place. A fanny pack or a small backpack will allow you to carry your phone, charger, sunscreen, water bottle, and other items without weighing you down. It’s also easier to keep track of your belongings, and you don’t have to worry about losing them.
9. A Bandana – A bandana is a versatile item that can be used in different ways. You can wear it as a headband to keep your hair away from your face, or you can wrap it around your neck to protect it from the sun. You can also wet it and wear it around your neck to keep you cool.
11. Snacks – Music festivals can be long, and food lines can be long too. Bringing snacks like granola bars, trail mix, or fruit will keep you energized throughout the day. It’s also a good idea to bring some cash in case you want to buy food or drinks at the festival.
13. A Rain Poncho – The weather is never predictable and there’s nothing worse than having to spend your entire day at a festival soaking wet because it rained. Having to walk around in wet clothes in uncomfortable and can even be cold.
14. Rain Shoe Covers – Just like you need a poncho to keep your clothes dry if it rains, you also want to have shoe covers to keep your shoes dry. Wet shoes and feet can make for a miserable festival experience and we know you want to have the best time possible.
19. Bug Spray – Bug spray is the best way to keep those annoying insects away. It will protect you from being bitten by mosquitos and other insects which can cause uncomfortable itching and even carry diseases.
Thanks for checking out our music festival must haves. We hope you enjoy your music festival season!